This is the first and only gluten-free recipe I posted on my personal blog. Upon analyzing the stats, I learned that people were searching “gluten-free” in search engines. This gave me the idea to start this Simply Gluten-Free blog!
This potato muffin recipe is very simple and easy to make. Enjoy!
4 eggs, separated
1 tablespoon sugar
2 tablespoon cold water
3/4 cup potato starch
1/2 teaspoon salt
grated rind of 1/2 lemon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Celsius.
- Beat the egg yolks until light. Gradually add the sugar. Beat until light and creamy.
- Add water and grated rind. Slowly sift in the potato starch. Blend well.
- In another bowl, beat the egg whites with the salt at low speed until frothy. Increase the speed to high and beat until peaks form.
- Carefully fold the stiffly beaten egg whites into the yolk batter.
- Fill greased muffin cups half full. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Yields 12 muffins.